Dec 15, 2009

Papa's Update

Wow has it been a looong time since my last post, life has been more then busy for me. Life in the AF has been a no small task, but it has been a good one. Basic was a lets say an experiance for me. I had to use all of my patients with the very larg group of high school aged "kids". Being the third oldest at 27 was not an easy task. But, I lucked out with a very good MTI (Military Training Instructor) that was a very good teacher. The 8 weeks flew by very fast and was a great growing experiance. The best time was thge CATM when we got to shoot the M16A2. BEAST week was a very stressful week for the whole flight, I think we wanted to kill each other by the end of the week ^_^ BUT! We all survived the great BEAST week with no casualties.

Tech school has goon by fast so far, which is good because it can get really boring around here during the off hours. Caroline and Ian have been a bleesing to me since they moved here. I spend alot of time off base during the weekends with them at the apartment away from the base and everyhing thats out there.

I do have to say that so far Tech school has been.... too easy? Hopefuly the next set of blocks will be better and more focused on my job. I start this week my first set of classes toward my carrer so im getting excited about it. Well I must run for now but i will be posting more offten now that I have access tot he Internet.

No comments: