Sep 22, 2009

Thank Dustin for the blessing

On Sunday morning, I drove to church. I felt better today. At least not like yesterday. Yesterday was the worst day since Pat left. I can't stop crying the whole afternoon and evening. I have to call Nancy to talk for almost 1 hour.

We stayed for the full 3 hours. I went to Nursery with Ian. We went home for a nap after the church meetings and went to Nancy's house for dinner. Nancy has asked Dustin at the church today if he can give me a blessing and tell him my situation. She also told the Relief Society sisters. So the Relief Society presidency is coming to visit me on Monday.

My hone teacher, Dustin, came to give me a blessing. I felt immediate comfort during the blessing. And I know that I will be ok from then. It's so amazing how the priesthood works. And I am fine since then. Thank Dustin for the blessing!! And thank you everyone for your support and encouragement.

P.S. There is also something which is very cute that I want to share.

I saw Aaron Larsen and Derek Barlett (2 teenage boys)at church.

Aaron asked me: "how are you?"
I said : "not good. "
Derek said: "you look depressed!"
I said : "I am depressed. Because my husband is not home for a while."
Derek said: "you should come over to my house and hang out. "

Then I saw Amy Barlett(Derek's mom).

Amy said: "girl, you should come over to my house."
I said:" I know."

You know, usually when people said that they don’t offer the next step like the date or something. But this is Amy. So she said next :
"come tomorrow and have lunch together. I will make you some Korean food."

That is Amy. Amy told Nancy all I need is Korean food to make me feel better. I love her.

No comments: