Jun 21, 2009

【1Y3M】Hot dog is great!




Ian always has good apetite. He eats everything. When he started solid food, he ate everything i gave him. He even ate just white rice along. Until we came back from Taiwan this February.

He became a picky eater. I had to find new food for him every day. Most of the time, he wouldn't eat anything I prepared for him. That really frustrated me. He can't eat what we ate. He didn't like what I gave him. Until one day, Pat gave him a bite when he was eating hot dogs. Since then, Ian had found his favorite food. He eats a whole corn dog at a time. Sometime one is not even enough. Anyway, I was just happy he found something to eat.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Caroline! I didn't know you had a blog! I saw that someone had come to visit mine from yours and my mom said, "Isn't that Caroline's son?" I can't wait to try some of your recipes. Ian is so cute! Have a great day!