May 11, 2009

My Little Prince



Ian got a puma shoes while he is in Taiwan. All his dress shoes were too small. So I decided to dress him with his puma shoes. The shoes is still a little bit big for him. But it all we have for now.

He looks so big with the sunday outfit I put on him. And he looks absolutely adorable. I love this outfit. It's perfect for him. He looks so nice and grown up.

Ian is a happy kid. He smiles a lot. He likes to have fun. And he doesn't cry much even when he bumped into something that hurt a lot.

He is my little angel. He is my happy little boy. He is my little prince.




Ian 's adorable smile


Look how handsome he is!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lucy said...

真的是小帥哥一個
我還在跟蘇爸說
如果我有一個女兒就可以把她打扮成小公主
可以和Ian配成一對
哈哈~

Amy Piller said...

So cute!!!!!

Caroline said...

Dear Lucy:
沒問題阿!我們等你們的小公主!加油!

jeremyandcariss said...

wow-what a handsome little guy you have! when do they grow?

Amber(怡文) said...

He is so handsome and cute!!! I found "Shabby Blogs" though your site, I really like it. I am trying to find the one I like the most from that blog. Thank you for finding such a great site!! :)

Laurie said...

These are the most precious pictures! Thanks for telling me about your blog!