May 8, 2009

Activity---Easter Egg Hunt



This is Ian's first Easter Activity.

I have no idea what to do for the activity. So I asked Pat what did he do when he was little. We cooked the eggs, colored the eggs, decorated the eggs, put candies or chocolate or toys in the eggs. Then hid the eggs in the front yard for Ian to find.


Seriously, Ian had no idea what were we doing. We had to try really hard to show him how to find the eggs and put them in his Easter basket. It's hard for him to let go of the eggs. He just wanted to hold the eggs instead of putting them in the basket.


Grandpa and papa helped Ian to find the eggs everywhere. Actually, They found the eggs and told Ian to pick them up and put in the basket. Grandpa had to hold the basket for Ian. Because Ian didn't have extra hand to hold it when both of his hands were full of eggs.


Ian had no idea what's in the eggs. Until we showed him the candies. He was very happy to crack the eggs open and got the mouthful of candies. This was one of his happiest day ever because how much candies he ate. Hah!Hah!
(It took me a while to decide what to put in the eggs. I didn't want to put chocolate or other sweets. So I chose t to put the jelly beans in there. At least the jelly beans are a little bit healthier than chocolate, I said to myself.)


I'm ready to go.


"Where are they,Daddy?"


I got one!!!! How many do I have in the basket?


Grandpa: Put them in there,kid!



Put it well.


One more here hiding in the tree

Posted by Picasa

No comments: