Jul 20, 2008

Taiwanese Lomein Noodles


I love the Taiwanese Lomein. My favorite lomein is my grandma's.

Grandma always make lomein for the feast on Chinese New Year's Eve. I love noodles.I can eat noodles for a week.

My mom didn't like to eat noodles. So she doesn't know how to make lomein. And I didn't line to cook when my grandma lived with us. Since grandma passed away, nobody can make the right taste of lomein boodles.

Someday, I suddenly craved for lomein noodles. So I decided to try to make it. I got online to llok for recipe. It's hard to buy the chinese noodles. I use spaghetti instead. Although I didn't make the exactly the same taste as grandma's, it still taste pretty good. Even Pat likes it.

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

1. spaghetti
2. 1 onion
3. 2 Carrot
4. 1/8 head of cabage
5. some bean sprout
6. some pork
7. soy sauce
8. water

No comments: