Jan 11, 2010

The first time in a long time









Since we got married, this was the 2nd time I've decorated the apartment for Christmas. Because we always spent Christmas somewhere else, I did not do much of the decoration.

This year, I felt I should do something to bring the Christmas Spirit into our home. So I did. I was afraid that Ian is going to tear them all. But actually he did not make much destrcution other than riped some of the light off and changed the ornaments' places.

Ian is very happy with all the christmas light and decoration. He was fascinated when I light up the tree. That's why I got him standing in front of the tree for these pictures.

Because we are going to go to Houston for Christmas, we decided to have a pre-Christmas eve so Ian can open some of his gifts.(We are not bringing everything there.)




Posted by Picasa

No comments: